1. Heat sources: steam, electricity, far infrared, steam + electricity.
2. Working temperature (steam heating): 50-140°C, Max 150 °C
3. Working temperature (when using electricity and far-infrared): 50-300°C
4. The drying oven is equipped with automatic temperature control system and temperature reorder.
5. General steam pressure: 0.2-0.8 MPa (2-8kg/cm2).
6. Power for electric heating: use CT-1 as example, the heating power is 15kw for starting and 5-8kw/h for constant temperature.
1.Easy to use just plug and play. there is no necessary to burn coal and wood, one man can operated many machines;
2.The drying process is carried out in a closed chamber, which will not pollute the material and have no pollutant discharge;
3.Compared with the traditional electric heating, burn coal and oil or other equipment, it has obvious energy saving effect and reduces the operation cost;
4.After drying, the original shape, color, and taste of the material can be retained completely;
5.It is widely used in drying all kinds of fruits, vegetables, seafood, meat products and industrial products.